Betty Crocker Cookbook: 1500 Recipes for the Way You Cook Today (Ringbound)
America's most trusted cookbook is better than ever
Representing its most thorough revision ever, the Betty Crocker Cookbook, 11th Edition includes hundreds of new recipes, three new chapters, and icons that showcase how we cook today--faster, healthier, and with many more flavors.
New features celebrate the book's expertise and heritage with repertoire-building recipe lessons and fresh twists on American classics. With nearly 1,100 gorgeous new photos and 1,500 recipes, as well as invaluable cooking guidance, The Big Red Cookbook is better and more comprehensive than ever before. The book features:
- Exclusive content at BettyCrocker.com for Big Red buyers, including 80 videos, 400 additional recipes, and more to complement and enhance the cookbook
- 1,500 recipes, 50 percent new to this edition
- Nearly 1,100 all-new full-color photos--more than three times the number in the previous edition--including 350 step-by-step photos
- Bold, contemporary, and colorful design
- Three new chapters on Breakfast and Brunch, Do It Yourself (including canning, preserving and pickling) and Entertaining (including cocktails and party treats)
- New feature: Learn to Make recipes giving visual lessons on preparing essential dishes like Roast Turkey and Apple Pie, with icons directing readers to bonus videos on BettyCrocker.com
- New feature: Heirloom Recipe and New Twist showcase classic recipes paired with a fresh twist, with icons directing readers to bonus videos on BettyCrocker.com
- -Mini- recipes giving quick bursts of inspiration in short paragraph form
With 65 million copies sold and still going strong, the Betty Crocker Cookbook, 11th Edition is the one kitchen companion every home cook needs.
About the Author
With more than 63 million cookbooks sold since 1950, Betty Crocker is the name readers trust for reliable, tasty, easy-to-prepare recipes and great ideas. For over 75 years, Betty Crocker has provided advice to millions of Americans through cookbooks, magazines, radio, and television. With cooking literacy at an all-time low and Betty Crocker's high brand recognition (100% consumer awareness), this book is the perfect partnership to capture the targeted young audience of inexperienced cooks who need a trusted teacher to build their kitchen.